Position: Live-in Nanny
Client: Private Family
Salary: starting at £40,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-in
Location: St. Albans, Herts (AL2)
Are you a live-in Nanny searching for a new role?
A lovely family located in St. Albans, Herts (AL2) is seeking a live-in Nanny to care for their 10 months old baby and their 2 years-old toddler (full-time in nursery). This is a mixture of shared/sole charge position.
The main duties will be looking after the children’s day to day routine, prepare meals, nursery runs, activities, feeding, bathing, bedtime routine, organize birthday parties or other relevant events etc. The successful candidate will be someone very flexible, caring, who enjoys the outdoors, very tidy and takes initiative.
• Monitor night time (10pm-7am)
• 2 days x 6 hrs per day
• 3 days x 8 hrs per day
• Weekends off
The starting date is February 2023.
• Complete all nannying duties, sole charge
• Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
• Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
• Organising preschool needs, clothes, labelling uniforms etc;
• Bedtime routine
• At least 3 years of experience as a nanny
• High level of English
• Paediatric first aid certificate
• Enhanced DBS check and excellent references
The salary starts at £40,000 gross pa – neg depending on qualifications, flexibility and experience. The position comes with 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or time in lieu). This is a long-term, permanent, stable role with a reputable HNW family. Accommodation consists of own room and bathroom (shared with the two years old). Food and utility bills included.