Position: Live-out Nanny
Client: Family with G6mts & G2.5
Salary: £50,000 gross pa
Requirements: previous experience; driving licence;
Available type(s): full-time, permanent, live-out;
Location: Clayton, Sussex (BN6)
Are you a Nanny in Sussex looking for a new live-out role?
A lovely international family of four located in Clayton, Sussex (BN6) is seeking a live-out Nanny to care for their two daughters aged 6mts & 2.5 y/o. This is a sole charge position and being a confident driver is a must.
The main duties will be looking after the children’s day-to-day routine, preparing meals, nursery runs, activities, feeding, bathing, bedtime routine, organising birthday parties or other relevant events etc.
The successful candidate will be someone warm, and caring, who enjoys the outdoors, very tidy and takes initiative. Being able to assist with light household management will be ideal. No pets, no travelling.
Working hours: 40hrs per week – Monday to Friday (7/8am start); Occasional evenings/weekends required.
The starting date is January 2023.
- Complete all nannying duties, sole charge
- Arrange leisure activities, educational excursions and activities
- Locating age-appropriate activities that will benefit the children
- Organising preschool needs, clothes, labelling uniforms etc;
- Bedtime routine
- At least 5 years of experience as a nanny
- Good level of English or French (additional language welcomed)
- Childcare qualifications preferred
- Confident driver with a clean driving licence
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Enhanced DBS check and excellent references
The salary is £50,000 gross pa neg. The position comes with at least 28 days of paid holidays (including bank holidays or time in lieu). The family travels many times per year, so there will be additional weeks off. Long-term, permanent role with a very creative, outdoorsy, welcoming and flexible family.