Position: Morning Driver
Client: Private Family
Salary: £22.5 gross ph
Requirements: previous experience; self-employed
Available type(s): part-time, permanent, live-out
Location: Highgate, N6, North London
Are you a Personal Driver in London searching for a new part-time role?
We’re looking for a part-time morning Personal Driver required to work ONLY Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 9.30am for a family based in Highgate, N6, North London. The chauffeur will be responsible for conveying the Principal to work and the children to school.
Alongside the core responsibilities of the chauffeur, you will also be expected to complete some other small tasks such some DYI work, light gardening, booking appointments, errands and some other ad-hoc duties. The chauffeur must be professionally presented, punctual, discreet and have impeccable customer service skills at all times.
Working schedule: Monday to Friday 6.30am to 9.30am. The candidate should expect up to 15 hours of work per week.
The starting date is ASAP;
- Liaising with the Principals to determine when and where you will collect
- Assisting Principals with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required.
- Selecting the fastest routes based on GPS software and traffic updates, unless otherwise instructed.
- Completing collections and deliveries on behalf of the Principals, if requested.
- Abiding by road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order.
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Having Personal Chauffeur experience or similar
- Experienced driving electrical vehicles
- Living in the North London area
- Hold a clean driver’s licence
- Valid DBS check and excellent references
The rate for this role is £22.5 gross per hour. Self-employed ONLY; This is a long-term position with a reputable family.